Code of Ethics
- All persons formally presented to any company will be vigorously interviewed and evaluated as per Bilingual Source established standards. Exceptions will be clearly communicated to the client should they arise.
- All candidates will be presented with his/her complete knowledge and consent.
- Bilingual Source will never actively recruit any candidate that has been placed by Bilingual Source with any client company.
- All prospective candidates and active candidates in play will be kept abreast of the Bilingual Source processes and informed continually of their status throughout the search.
- Client company identity will never be revealed to persons outside the employ of Bilingual Source unless authorized.
- Reference checks will only be conducted with full knowledge and the consent of all candidates. The results will be fully communicated to the client with accurate reporting.
- Bilingual Source will be the single bargaining agent at all times and will represent the client interests regarding negotiations.
- All information communicated will be as conveyed as stated by the client, candidate, and reference source. Privileged information and confidentiality will be respected.
- Bottom line, Bilingual Source will not misrepresent a candidate to an employer nor will we misrepresent a job opportunity to a candidate.
Bilingual Source is the only bilingual agency that has Certified Personnel Consultants (CPC) on Staff that is a member of ACSESS (Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services). As a proud member, we follow their rules and guidelines.